Property ID : JCN0125
For Sale $950,000.00 For Sale - House
An exquisite architect built home on 10 acres in Horgety Hill. The house was built by the sellers with quality finishing, and cared for thereafter with much love. The double-storey home boasts an entrance hall, two lounges (with fireplace), fitted kitchen, breakfast room, dining room (with fireplace), laundry/scullery, under staircase storeroom, cloak room, 5 bedrooms (four of them upstairs), four bathrooms (inc 3 en-suite), study, guest toilet, skylight reading area, three lock up garages and outside storage room. Whilst, the downstairs rooms open out to a wrap-around veranda.
The property comes with plenty of extras including: two prolific boreholes, as well as a water tank, a 15 KVA generator, swimming pool, all weather tennis court, well maintained gardens, 7 paddocks for horses and staff quarters.
Things you will love about this property are:
1) The house is very spacious and yet still manages to be homely.
2) The immense master bedroom with balcony, dressing area, plenty of wardrobe space and full en-suite bathroom with its own balcony.
3) A swimming pool for hot summer days and fireplaces for those colder winter days.
4) The scenic views when you wake up in the morning and when you walk in the grounds.
5) The natural light coming through the skylights and the French windows.
6) Easier living, as the kitchen has modern fittings such as hob and oven, plus fittings for washing machine and drier.
7) The convenience of constant water and electricity supply from the prolific boreholes and generator.